The CLEAR program credentials individuals, not practices. A practice administrator may create account and deposit money that participants in the practice may
draw on to pay CLEAR education and image review fees.
To establish an CLEAR practice administrator account:
- Go to
- Click the Register button to the right of Are you a Practice Administrator? located on the left side of the home page.
- Record a username and password. If you later forget your login information seek help from
Do not create duplicate accounts!
- Fill in contact and practice information.
- Under Account Funding select shared account (in most cases).
- On the Account Funding screen insert a promo code of your choice in the yellow colored square. Be sure and record the promo code selected.
- Deposit moneys sufficient to pay fees for participants in your practice. If you don’t know the amount due, you may request an invoice from CLEAR.
- Give the promo code for your account to participants for whom you want to pay fees. These participants may register for CLEAR and pay their fees by
inserting the promo code at the payment screen. The money will be deducted from your practice administrator account. You will be notified by e-mail when
the account balance is insufficient to pay a requested fee.
- You can find the balance of moneys and a record of spending in the account under your newly created account. If you have questions or need further guidance
For additional information, frequently asked questions, or to register go to:
For technical consultation or help:
To contact the director: Jean Lea Spitz, MPH, RDMS