If you are using cervical length in patient management decisions --- it is important to know that measuring cervical length accurately
requires training and image practice / critique / review.
||Failed 1st Image Review
Reference: Boelig R, Feltovich H, Spitz J, Toland G, Berghella V, Iams J on behalf of the Perinatal Quality Foundation. Assessment of
Transvaginal Ultrasound Cervical Length Image Quality. Obstet Gynecol 2017;129:1-7.
- A comprehensive video course on cervical length measurements.
- Web-based examinations.
- AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits or SDMS CME credits.
- Cervical length image review.
- Documentation of completion of the CLEAR program for participants completing the course, exam, and image review.
- Re-Credentialing every 3 years with submission of 3 images
program costs and options:
|CLEAR Registration Options
||or SDMS Credit
|Lectures / Examination/ Image Review
|Approval Effective Dates
||Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2021
|Total Program Cost / CME
||2.5 hours CME
||3 hours CME
|Re-Credentialing Image Review (Every 3 years)
Questions: Contact Perinatal Quality Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org)